1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your dad's side, your favorite candy)
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite animal, favorite color)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name)
7. JEDI NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards)
8. PORN STAR NAME: (middle name, father's middle initial, street you grew up on)
David A Coldwater
9. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, an automoblie you have)
The White Your Mom
(I may have a Cirrus, but my other ride is your mom)
1788 - New York ratifies the United States Constitution and is admitted as the 11th state of the United States.
1878 - In California, the poet and American West outlaw calling himself "Black Bart" makes his last clean getaway when he steals a safe box from a Wells Fargo stagecoach. The empty box will be found later with a taunting poem inside.
1947 - Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act into United States law creating the Central Intelligence Agency, Department of Defense, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the National Security Council.
1875 - Carl Jung, Swiss psychiatrist (d. 1961)
1894 - Aldous Huxley, English-born author (d. 1963)
1928 - Stanley Kubrick, American film director (d. 1999)
1959 - Kevin Spacey, American actor
1952 - Eva Perón, wife of Argentine President Juan Perón (b. 1919)